Spoiler Alert: You probably would not want to read the following if you haven't watched the movie yet, though I am not giving away too much.
Some breathtaking scenes from Pazhassi Raja:
* The Introduction of Sharat Kumar (Edasseri Kunkan)
* The hanging of Thalackal Chanthu - Manoj K Jayan's moment of glory
* Neeli and her band of women fighters cheering Pazhassi Raja
* The last breath of Kaitheri Ambu (Suresh Krishna)
* The evacuation from the forest before the British soldiers arrive to capture Pazhassi Raja
* The last moments of Edasseri Kunkan - seeing the redcoats reflected in the water, and after
* The attack on the fort by Pazhassi's army
* The last shots on Pazhassi Raja
* The rare, yet present, subtle Mammootty moments
* Sharat Kumar
* Despite it being a patriotic movie, there was no surge of patriotism on watching it.
* Hollow-sounding words by the British Officer when Pazhassi lies dead.
* The Matrix-style flying sequences in combat could have been avoided.
* The exit of the British lady on seeing the gruesome hangings seemed a bit overdone.
Like it or not, it is a movie you would not want to miss.
Click here to read more thoughts on the movie shared by @arunthomaskb.